TECHNOLOGY: FROM CONSULTING ON INSTALLATIONS TO PROVIDING BUSINESS APPLICATIONS AND DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
Information technology has become so integral to business operations, it’s hard to imagine ever managing without it. As the number of software solutions has multiplied over the years, so has the difficulty in choosing the right one for your organization. Whether applied to office automation or database management, marketing or human resources, financial reporting or other uses, the state of the art of your technology says a lot about the state of your operations.
The Asbury Group has built a team of professionals that specialize in technology for CCRC’s. In fact, we’ve created a unique package of software solutions that address all facets of running senior residential communities.
If you have faced any or all of the following technology issues, you stand to benefit greatly from our seasoned expertise in CCRC technology –
- Timely access to mission-critical information, dashboards, business intelligence
- Reliable hardware and software support from certified technicians
- Off-the-shelf vs. custom software
- Ability to integrate and bridge different software packages
- Maintaining and monitoring data integrity
- Staying current with technology advances; knowing when to skip a generation to avoid the turmoil of constant transitions
- Replacement plans for hardware/software that integrate with financial projections
- Outsourcing vs. in-sourcing IT functions
- Business continuity security and data backup
- IT staff that can educate users and document processes in user-friendly language.
- Interest in and ability to enter into strategic partnerships
To address these issues and more, you could pursue your own strategy. Or you could take advantage of what we’ve learned over the years and choose from among the following services:
- Site analysis and preparation
- Needs/gap analysis
- Application design and documentation of specifications