The recently released program offers assistance to Eligible Health Care Providers. Consistent with the 1996 Act and the CARES Act, the Commission limits the program to nonprofit and public eligible health care providers that fall within the categories of health care providers in section 254(h)(7)(B) of the 1996 Act:
(1) Post-secondary educational institutions offering health care instruction, teaching hospitals, and medical schools;
(2) community health centers or health centers providing health care to migrants;
(3) local health departments or agencies;
(4) community mental health centers;
(5) not-for-profit hospitals; (6) rural health clinics;
(7) skilled nursing facilities; or
(8) consortia of health care providers consisting of one or more entities falling into the first seven categories.
We are here to assist the post acute care industry during these unprecedented times to navigate the rapid deployment of key technologies to make sure resources like Telehealth reach those who need it the most.